De Proosdij (the Deanery)
The former Deanery of the chapter of Saint Sulpitius Church became active in 1608. At the head of this court stood a clergyman. This provost tried the alleged Protestants.
It is a double house with two floors and a hipped roof dating from the nineteenth century. The right-angled wing in traditional brick and sandstone style dates from the seventeenth century.